Compassionate "boots on the ground" work
CELEBRATING RECOVERY THROUGH COMPASSION, CONNECTION, HOPE, HEALING, AND JOY!!
- Bringing community connection to support the building of trust, hope, and personal empowerment to people experiencing homelessness and addiction.
- Meeting gaps in care and addressing health equity, with the understanding that racial disparities in access must be addressed.
Many people experiencing homelessness have been negatively impacted by stigma when reaching out for help. We provide pre-treatment – taking time to build relationships and trust. Pre-treatment is accomplished through street outreach, meeting people exactly where they are at, and through welcoming people into our Recovery Community day program. This work is essential and is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid. Your monthly donation allows us to continue to provide these crucial services and empower people to recover and live the life they dream of.
SINCE JANUARY 2021, C.A.T. HAS SERVED MORE THAN 2,230 UNIQUIE INDIVIDUALS THROUGHOUT OUR OUTPATIENT RECOVERY PROGRAMS.
- Peer led daily recovery support groups
- Outpatient Treatment Program including M.A.T. (Medication Assisted Treatment) services
- Housing and Employment Case Management
- Peer support, advocacy and navigation into services for people exiting the county jail into homelessness
- Volunteer Work Experience Program (In need of sponsorship for 2023)
- Community Outreach
- Camp Hope Peer Support and holistic navigation into services, employment, and housing
In addition, within our Employment and Housing Case Management program in the last 12 months…
- 19 people have found employment,
- 4 people have enrolled in college, and
- 43 people have obtained housing!
Your monthly donation allows us to continue to provide these crucial services and empower people to recover and live the life they dream of.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A HOPE DEALER IN OUR COMMUNITY, AND SUPPORTING THE MISSION OF COMPASSIONATE ADDICTION TREATMENT.
WITH COMMUNITY WE CAN.
Compassionate Addiction Treatment
168 S Division St.
Spokane WA 99202